BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Just another Saturday afternoon.....




Andy & I took the boys out to the desert to go shooting. The boys had a ball! Okay, I did too. It's been a little while since I've been- so it was good to shoot my little .380 again. Andy even talked me into trying out his 20 gauge shotgun. I think I squealed with every shot- but enjoyed every minute of it.



Kaulin enjoyed shooting Andy's .22 the most. By the end of the day he was a pro. Taylor loved it too. Always just wanting to take "one" more shot.




On our way back to the main road, we just had to stop & play out on the salt flats. It looked like a frozen lake! Taylor was also convinced it was snow.




And of course, Andy had to drive out on it. Nice little donut he had there.... considering it was in our Yukon! Started sinking in a bit, so one was all I could handle!





















0 comments: