BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 31, 2012

Halloween 2012

 Taylor leading his class around the school for the Costume Parade!  I was glad I was able to snag a picture of Taylor.  I missed Kaulin's class.  The PTA was throwing the Halloween Carnival for the school.  So I was busy running around trying to help get that all set up.  5 hours of set up for 2 hours of crazy fun for over 500 students.  THAT was exhausting! 
 His class also had a little Halloween program.  They did a great job singing their spooky songs & telling silly jokes! 

 Taylor & I attended "Officers Hollow" with friends, Jen, Sam & Mikey.  (Kaulin was at his Fishing Club)  -- Above are Taylor & Sam taking advantage of the photo op! 
 Our neighbor's Val & Kim invited us over for their Halloween Party.  We love their dogs, George (the Bassett Hound) Gizzy & Stella. 


 Pumpkin carving!  They also had a silly string fight, pinata, caramel apples...  lots of fun! 

 Andy's is one with the goofy grin (above left) -- Taylor's the vampire (above right) and then mine is the feline looking one (below left) -- Kaulin's spooky one (below right.) 

 Our little Airmen!  Andy found the BDU's while he was down at Lackland AFB.  I was able to take a picture of his name tape & badges, print out on fabric paper & sew onto the boys costumes.  They had to match Dad's! 
 Ellie in her "Little Devil" t-shirt. 

0 comments: